kilala mo ba ako?

Laguna, San Pedro, Philippines
ako.. si Erika Alyana S. Duran, studyante sa Malayan Colleges Laguna soon to be Malayan University...whaaat.. im taking up digital arts and design.. i like Math but Math doesnt like me that much..i love to draw di ba halata kea nga digital arts and design kinuha ko dba..hehe..mahilig ako sa sports...promise..lalo na basketball at table tennis..gusto mo laro tau minsan....game ako..hehe i need more inspirations...wanna be one of them?

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Challenge yourself to exel in school activities. Talked about your experience and what you learned from it.

Im doing my best to excel in my English course, I study, and do what my prof. Told us to do, and since I am enjoying spending my time for this course, its easy for me to understand it and to cope up.
When I was excelling my prof. Was giving me good feedbacks and positive comment that why I'm so proud that I got a nice grade from giving an effort to it.
I've learned to be more responsibly and take charge. I learn a lot and still I'm enjoying it.

No comments: