kilala mo ba ako?

Laguna, San Pedro, Philippines
ako.. si Erika Alyana S. Duran, studyante sa Malayan Colleges Laguna soon to be Malayan University...whaaat.. im taking up digital arts and design.. i like Math but Math doesnt like me that much..i love to draw di ba halata kea nga digital arts and design kinuha ko dba..hehe..mahilig ako sa sports...promise..lalo na basketball at table tennis..gusto mo laro tau minsan....game ako..hehe i need more inspirations...wanna be one of them?

Sunday, August 26, 2007

What are the two values that you've practiced for two days? how was the freshmen night? or what is your most significant school experience?

Two values that Ive practiced was being Punctuality and creativity. I never got late for a meeting or even to class, I always try my best to make up early even if I slept late at night watching television, but still i got up and go to school early as I can. I love arts, I always try my best to show my creative side. I make things my way, re-designing my chucks, bags, and even small things like folders, notebook, or binder. I will not just practice it for two days, but i will apply them to my life.
The freshmen night was alright, but still there are some negative things about it. First, the weather didn't cooperate it rained, but it doesn't stop us from enjoying our night.
My most significant school experience was in high school, because theres a lot of activities that happen, like the prom night, foundation day, intramurals, field trip, and even just inside the class room.

No comments: