kilala mo ba ako?

Laguna, San Pedro, Philippines
ako.. si Erika Alyana S. Duran, studyante sa Malayan Colleges Laguna soon to be Malayan University...whaaat.. im taking up digital arts and design.. i like Math but Math doesnt like me that much..i love to draw di ba halata kea nga digital arts and design kinuha ko dba..hehe..mahilig ako sa sports...promise..lalo na basketball at table tennis..gusto mo laro tau minsan....game ako..hehe i need more inspirations...wanna be one of them?

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Choose a challege:

Tell the truth, Return recovered things, Admit mistake, Return excess change, avoid cheating..
Talked about your experience and how you felt afterwards and what you learned from it?

From the choices above I choose Return excess change.
Because thats much easier than the other categories. haha..
well.. I always encounter a situations like this, their giving me wrong change. There were a time that me and my friends went to the SM and rode the jeep. I can't blame the jeepny driver because we are so many when we ride the jeep. the wasn't able to count us correctly. So my friends gave the driver a wrong fare, but the driver didn't noticed it, and then insist to my friends to pay the right fare. I felt sorry for the driver if ever my friends didn't pay him correctly. Because his only a driver he only get enough money to buy food for his family.

No comments: