kilala mo ba ako?

Laguna, San Pedro, Philippines
ako.. si Erika Alyana S. Duran, studyante sa Malayan Colleges Laguna soon to be Malayan University...whaaat.. im taking up digital arts and design.. i like Math but Math doesnt like me that much..i love to draw di ba halata kea nga digital arts and design kinuha ko dba..hehe..mahilig ako sa sports...promise..lalo na basketball at table tennis..gusto mo laro tau minsan....game ako..hehe i need more inspirations...wanna be one of them?

Saturday, August 25, 2007

How does Values work to your/my advantage?

Values is very important. It works for me as an advantage by guiding me to the right path. It also teaches us the difference between good and bad doings. Values helps us understand things deeper and it opens our mind from important things. It also thought us to pray and believe to God. Values let me know myself more. Its also a bridge to a good relationship with other people.
Values can help me realize what is good for me or for others, and it can create good characteristic in me. It will mold our self, our personality.
My first experience here at MCL was a blast. I got to meet different people and new friends. I experienced challenges, but behind all of that i still enjoy my day together with my new friends.

No comments: