kilala mo ba ako?

Laguna, San Pedro, Philippines
ako.. si Erika Alyana S. Duran, studyante sa Malayan Colleges Laguna soon to be Malayan University...whaaat.. im taking up digital arts and design.. i like Math but Math doesnt like me that much..i love to draw di ba halata kea nga digital arts and design kinuha ko dba..hehe..mahilig ako sa sports...promise..lalo na basketball at table tennis..gusto mo laro tau minsan....game ako..hehe i need more inspirations...wanna be one of them?

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Cite one experience you had with negative peer pressure. How did you react on it? How did you feel about your decision?

In college life there's a lot of pressure, both positive and negative. Having peer pressure sometimes is a help, because it will pursue you to finish your duty and you will be responsible.
But when you were given negative peer pressure you will get stressed out and feel sorry for yourself.

I just let them understand me and tell them what I can do. And i will also illustrate to them my limitations so they will not force me to do things. Its alright because at least they gave me a chance to to harder things and the believe on me.

No comments: